With rapid and high market growth potential, it is important for NOPA that you realise that potential and make a powerful impact at Natural and Organic Products Asia. NOPA is committed to ensure your marketing budget works better, driving traffic to your booth and generating more sales leads than other marketing activity. This is why NOPA has developed the mandatory marketing packages that will ensure that you get the best return from the show.
Online Exhibitors Directory
- Company name, stand number, company logo, profile and contact information
- Product description and picture
- Searchable product category indexing
- Website and social media links
Printed Event Guide
- Company name with stand number, company logo with profile and contact information
- Product category indexing
Direct Mailing & Advertising Campaign
- Pre-show newsletter to decision makers
- Visitor invitations to pre-qualified buyers in Greater China, Asia, Europe and US
- VIP invitations to the most influential buyers
- Logo listing on NOPA advertisements
- Pre-show emails to identified buyers for showcasing your products
- Website to engage with your potential customers 24/7
- Popular Social media channels to connect and stay close to buyers
Telemarketing & Business Matching Campaign
- Extensive telemarketing campaign to contact buyers before the event
- Pre-show personalised SMS broadcasts to buyers
- Business matching service
- Focused publicity program to maximise media attention
- Featuring your special products in the expo press releases
- Distribute press releases to media partners
Personalised Marketing Tools
- Personalised electronic and printed invitations card for sending to your best clients and prospects. Simply invite your clients or industry friends by sending an invitation e-card.
- Electronic Show Stamp – an artwork featuring show logo, event date and your stand number
will be sent to you for inclusion in your marketing material for pre-event promotions.
To increase awareness of your presence in Natural & Organic Products Asia 2018, you may include our logo in your marketing materials, including email, banner, advertisement, and website.