Since 2014, Natural & Organic Asia (NOA) has been the leading trade platform for all things natural and organic. Last year’s show attracted over 250 exhibitors from more than 31 nations & regions, showcasing thousands of natural, certified, healthy, wholesome and organic products in Hong Kong.
Riding this success, NOA 2019 is set to take a great leap forward. With more exhibitors and more space, the expo will have more room for visitors. NOA 2019 is set to welcome 9,000 buyers through its doors, reflecting the rising demand for natural and organic products in Asia.
NOA is an ideal marketing platform to find business partners, build your brand in the region, source the right products and services, and network with the influential industry partners in Asia.
Hall 1DE, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wanchai, Hong Kong (Harbour Road Entrance)
Date & Time:
28/8/2019 (Wednesday) 10:00 – 18:00
29/8/2019 (Thursday) 10:00 – 18:00
30/8/2019 (Friday) 10:00 – 17:00
- Natural & Organic Asia is a trade exhibition and open to industry trade professionals only.
- Admission is free. Except on special invitation, general public, students and minors under 18 will not be permitted.
- The organiser reserves the right to verify the identity of any visitors (i.e. through invitation letter, business cards and/or staff I.D.) and refuse admission when deemed inappropriate.
- The admission badge is non-transferable.Visitor Registration Counters close half an hour before the exhibition ends.
- Due to liability restrictions, no strollers or luggage of any kind will be permitted on the exhibit hall.